Conserve Collection Bubble Romper - Check Red & White - KATE
Presenting a romper from our CONSERVE collection made from a shirt donated by Kate.
Check red and white fabric, lined .
The textile industry is the second most polluting industry in the world due to the CO2 emissions generated to create new fabrics, water pollution from bleaching and dyeing process, water waste to grow cotton and other issues related with used clothes waste, synthetic fibers, etc.
Through our Conserve Collection we want to extend the life of shirts that could end up in the landfill and contribute to positive change. We save 2,700 liters of water for every shirt we repurpose which is the equivalent to 3 years of drinking water for one person and save 2.4kg of CO2e.
- Bubble romper upcycled from a men's shirt.
- 100% Cotton Shirt.
- 100% Cotton lining.
- Adjustable button shoulder straps.
- Snaps between legs.
- Made in the U.S.
- Machine wash warm gentle cycle with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low gentle cycle.
- Remove promptly and hang.
- Touch up with warm steam iron as needed.