Conserve Collection Bubble Romper - Trains - Reversible
Presenting a reversible romper from our CONSERVE collection. One side is solid king blue and other side is vintage trains.
It can be worn anytime of the year regardless the weather. Try it with no shirt for summer / pool outfit and with shirt, socks or tights and cardigan during cooler weather.
The textile industry is the second most polluting industry in the world due to the CO2 emissions generated to create new fabrics, water pollution from bleaching and dyeing process, water waste to grow cotton and other issues related with used clothes waste, synthetic fibers, etc.
Through our Conserve Collection we want to extend the life of shirts that could end up in the landfill and contribute to positive change. We save 2,700 liters of water for every shirt we repurpose which is the equivalent to 3 years of drinking water for one person.
Thanks Josco Products!
- Bubble romper upcycled from a men's shirt.
- 100% Cotton Shirt.
- 100% Cotton lining.
- Adjustable button shoulder straps.
- Snaps between legs.
- Made in the U.S.
- Machine wash warm gentle cycle with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low gentle cycle.
- Remove promptly and hang.
- Touch up with warm steam iron as needed.