Conserve Collection Bubble Romper Unisex Red & Stripped Reversible
Solid red on one side and the other side is white with red and blue stripes. Baby Classic Style Bubble Romper.
Through our Conserve Collection we want to extend the life of shirts that could end up in the landfill and contribute to positive change. We save 2,700 liters of water for every shirt we repurpose which is the equivalent to 3 years of drinking water for one person.
The textile industry is the second most polluting industry in the world due to the CO2 emissions generated to create new fabrics, water pollution from bleaching and dyeing process, water waste to grow cotton and other issues related with used clothes waste, synthetic fibers, etc.
- Bubble romper upcycled from a men's shirt.
- 100% Cotton Shirt.
- 100% Red Twill Cotton New fabric.
- Adjustable button shoulder straps.
- Snaps between legs.
- Made in the U.S.
- Machine wash warm gentle cycle with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low gentle cycle.
- Remove promptly and hang.
- Touch up with warm steam iron as needed.