- Gift Cards
- CC Living
Heirloom Bubble Romper - Gregory Blue Candy Stripe with fine dotted black stripe pattern shirt
When you buy one of our heirloom rompers you contribute to positive change. It takes 2,700 litters of water to make a shirt. (growing cotton and making new fabric). Although only 13% of your donated clothes go to someone else's closet the rest would end incinerated or in a landfill increasing the C02 footprint in our planet.
Through our Heirloom Collection we want to create a connection between past and future generations by up-cycling men's dress shirts and turning them into baby bubble rompers. This way, past generations take care of the environment for future generations and, at the same time, future generations get to wear a garment that belonged to their generational predecessors.
Thanks to Ellen and Gregory who donated shirts to our cause!
- Bubble romper up-cycled from a men's light blue with brown micro checked shirt.
- 100% Cotton.
- 100% Cotton lining.
- Adjustable button shoulder straps.
- Snaps between legs.
- Made in the U.S.
- Machine wash warm gentle cycle with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low gentle cycle.
- Remove promptly and hang.
- Touch up with warm steam iron as needed.