Heirloom Bubble Romper - Enric's Micro Check Shirt (0 - 3 mo.)
With our Heirloom Collection we want to create a connection between past and future generations by upcycling men's dress shirts and turning them into baby bubble rompers. This way, past generations take care of the environment for future generations and, at the same time, future generations get to wear a garment that belonged to their generational predecessors. $5 of each of our Heirloom Collection garments go to charity.
Thank you to ENRIC for donating this shirt to Classic Childhood!
- Bubble romper upcycled from a men's micro check shirt. Fine red and blue stripes on white.
- 100% Cotton.
- 100% Organic cotton lining.
- Adjustable button shoulder straps.
- Snaps between legs.
- Made in the U.S.
- Machine wash warm gentle cycle with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low gentle cycle.
- Remove promptly and hang.
- Touch up with warm steam iron as needed.